Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A story I made up
I made the letters in this post pink because I thought Nicole would like to see pink on my blog. Okay, on with the post now. I have a book I put stories in I made up. i"m putting one on this post. more will be on the blog in the future. i"m changing the color of the letters now. here"s the story. this color is purple for Kathryn.The very silly baby (title) one day Mrs.ABCwachmadoodle had a baby boy. she named him, little Jimpoo ABCwachmadoodle.Jimpoo for short.Jimpoo turned out great for Mrs. ABCwachmadoodle. but he would be to crazy for us. he once ate his spaghetti very messily.the next night he ate his macaroni very neat.in august he put on a VERY heavy coat and drank hot chocolate.in December he put his swim trunks on and put some extra-cold water in their blow up pool and swam in it! (i"m using a different color now.) back to when Jimpoo was a baby.he had a "suprised face." they once went to a mexican restaurant and Jimpoo dipped his chip in his dads sauce and said, daddy's food is yummy. THE END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment