Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Katey likes it.

I read a book to Katey called Silly Sally. she liked it. I wanted to share it with you. here it is. Silly Sally went to town, walking backwards, upside down. On the way she met a pig, a silly pig, they danced a jig. Silly Sally went to town dancing backwards, upside down. On the way she met a dog, a silly dog, they played leapfrog. Silly Sally went to town, leaping backwards, upside down. On the way she met a loon, a silly loon, they sang a tune. Silly Sally went to town singing backwards, upside down.On the way she met a sheep, a silly sheep,they fell asleep. Now how did Sally get to town sleeping backwards upside down? Along came Neddy Buttercup walking forwards right side up.He tickled the pig who danced a jig. He tickled the dog that played leapfrog. He tickled the loon who sang a tune. he tickled the sheep that fell asleep.He tickled Sally who woke right up. She tickled Neddy Buttercup. And that"s how Sally got to town, walking backwards upside down.

3 comments:

WardFour+1 said...

I liked your Silly story too! Thanks for sharing it!
Miss Sharon

sannyclaus said...

I liked the silly sally story. I think it was nice that you can read stories to your sister. I hope you will read some books to me when you come to visit.

Love Papa

sannyclaus said...

I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. I like reading your blog. I am looking forward to seeing you Thanksgiving.

Nana