I read Hermie- A Common Caterpillar by Max Lucado. I read it aloud to my five year old sister. We used the e-book form and enjoyed the beautiful pictures in this book. It is a well written book and the two main characters are Hermie and Wormy. The book is about a green caterpillar who thought he wasn’t special. In the book Hermie was jealous of other insects and asked God why he was so common. God told him He wasn’t finished with him yet. Hermie learns that everyone is special. I think the book taught my sister that everyone is special in their own way. My sister told me she liked the book. I would recommend this book to a parent to read to their child. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255
No comments:
Post a Comment